Re: Tranny Codes decypher/Shaq

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 00:17:31 -0500 (EST) SCIROCCO87@aol.com writes:
>Could somebody forward that Tranny code breakdown to me.  I checked my
>archives and don't have it any more.  Sorry to bring this one up again.
> Shawn, you've got it right?  I've got an extra 9A and I want to know
what's in it.

Try this.

http://home1.gte.net/vwfan/meze/ratios.jpg

That should about cover that one. :)

>On a side note:  I saw Shaquille Oneil yesterday at a stoplight in
Chapel
>Hill.  He was in this HUGE black mercedes three feet away  and he was
lookin
>right at me.  He probably thought to himself...."Damn, that's a nice
>scirocco....too bad I can't fit in it."
>DANMAY

Hmm. I was in Vegas when 2pac got shot last year. I was a half block
away. They drove right by me and drove like he was madman or something.
All I could think of was, damn those are some NICE wheels on that beemer!
 2pac's crew tried to follow. Got hung up on a curb. Blocked the road for
the rest of his crew. We walked back to my car, and drove back towards
the hotel. I drove right by where they stopped the BMW with all the
bullet holes on the passenger door. All I could think was, damn the cops
shot up the car! Then I thought, DAMN that guy f****D up those sweet
looking wheels!!
I did'nt know what was up until I got back to the room and flicked on the
TV. DAMN, that was 2pac!! Man, he did'nt have to mess up the wheels like
that.....
Ok, ok, lets go home now....
We drove form Vegas to San Diego in 4 hours that day..328 miles, 2
stops...(women!).... I love my Scirocco.... Those were nice wheels!

>8716VScirocco  83GTi (gotta go soon...anybody want it?)
>http://members.aol.com/scirocco87

Hey, can you drop off the GTi at my house??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan/meze/hello/