Re: 16V thieves

<<  I'm expecting that my
 scirocco will be found in 4 shish-kabob chunks in a few weeks.  >>

Man this story sucks.  This is why NOONE works on my car other than me.
 NOONE drives my car other than me.   I am sorry to say this because I know
some of you may own shops but.....Don't be the next sucker.  Do your work
yourself!!!!!!  Every shop I have ever taken my car to has screwed up in some
way and I always paid for it$$.  When I lived in Buffalo NY there was a
stereo shop doing the exact same thing.  They would get the code from the
alarms they sold and then go steal the stereos they installed.  I'd be in
jail if somebody did something like that to me.  You just don't mess with
somebody else's car.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87