3 2.0L 16v!!!

Man I can't believe this..after looking for like 6months, today I
find 3 2.0L 16v engines...and I actually have money to buy one.
Soo...which one do i get? I have no gaurentee on the mileage on any
of the blocks, but 2 are less than 30k miles out of '92 Passats.
However one was in an engine compartment fire. Now I plan to
dissassemble the block anyways and will have  to replace the
gaskets anyways. Is there anything else a fire could have done bad to the
engine that wouldn't be fixed  during a bore, and a port and
polish etc?

Guess I'll go look at the local one w/ a friend tomorrow and try to
haggle him down below the fire damaged block... I hate ping-ponging
quotes from two shops, I wish I could get em both on the phone and
just let them haggle down a price untill one bows out. grrrrrr

Ryan
oh after I buy one, i'll pass the other block's info on to anyone else
that is looking for one.