RE: cis questions & TBODY

> I'll do you one better, I purchased mine for about $20 (can't exactly
> remember, it was so little I didn't need to).  $2 per hp, not - too -
> shabby.

Ha! I have you both beat. ;) My first VW (actually my girlfriends) was an 83
GTI. The very first day we went to the local boneyard in search of some
minor parts. Popped the hood on a 79 rocco, wow! a Nuespeed t-body and
stressbar! Hey look down there, an oil cooler. $20 took it all home. I
sold the t-body a few years back for $75. hehe, still have the S1
stressbar, no provision for the coolant reservoir though. Ahhh the good
ole days of cheap tuning (7 years ago for me).

Later guys,

Brian