Re: scirocco's in the movies

Hey ya'll, remember this one?  Anyways, I'm not sure if I posted this
before or not, but here we go.  A couple friends of mine and I watched
"Kiss The Girls" a week and a half ago.  Maybe æ of the way through the
flick, when the good guys were following a local foot collector in his
Land Rover, you could see the beautiful ass-end of a shapely MK2 for
about a second or two.  My friend noticed right away as well.  She is a
VW nut herself...way more hardcore than I am (hey she's had about 3
years more experience behind the wheel than I!), and she drives a
beautiful, slammed blue 93 Cabbie.  Whoa, cool.  I just pictures of her
car, like _right this frickin second_.  Anyways, in case youse were
curious, the pix should be up by the time you read this...

jason
the mad bastard
http://webhome.idirect.com/~stoopid/roclinx.html