Needed

	I need a "complete" Scirocco interior When I say complete i mean just
about everything inside the car, Scirocco door sills, seats (front and back
and prefer leather), door panels, dash (no cracks) carpet, stearing wheel
(does not have to be scirocco), back deck and all the hardware to go with
this all. If you have some of these are all please e-mail me. I need this
stuff as soon as possible I am really sick of the blue interior that is
there now.

			Mike
Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______