Re: gti related

>	Yeah, but what happens when you line the cars up and dump the clutch at
>3 grand?  C'mon, tell me that you stay neck and neck with the 2.0L, cuz
>I know that I did (we both had two people in the car...tho his passenger
>was a bit of a moose)
>
>jason
>the mad bastard

 I've never gone head to head with my buddy's 1.8, but i did race the 2.0
when i first got the sciroc, about a year ago.  I had one pax, he had 2.  He
had me by about a hood length, and slowly pulled away up to about 130kph.
But then that was when i didn't know how to launch the car.  A summer of
auto-xing has tought me the way, and i'll be lookin for a rematch when he
gets home from university.  I'm in calgary and he's out a queens, close to
you isn't it?
        His cars still here though, maybe i can race his mom. ;)

                                Later

                                        Owen
                                        87 16V