Re: JC Whittney

Sorry to say I can't find the number.  But my $0.02 for the list.
   I have ordered some assorted stuff from Whittney.  You need to
remember, you get what you pay for.  You buy cheap, you get cheap.
     A freind back in high school bought a set of mustang fenders
from them, and was pleased because they were about as thin as tin
foil.  They didn't have any weight, and he dragged the car often.
Now if he ever had a fender bender.......................

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA ex-Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third