Re: [tech] ajustable timing devices

 Not everybody has a dedicated race car. Many of us have dual purpose
 cars. Weekend racers, weekday grocery getters. Look at Ryan. He's got one
 of  these and He's looking to get the most from his 16V when He's doing
 his weekend stuff.  >>

well that was the point the normal joe isnt going to Mess with there cams
like the Racer so why make a adjustable 16v camsprocket there is alot more
involved than the 8v . I was mearly setting the scene and explaining the
concept behind cam sprockets.

as far as picking my brain etc. no biggy when you make claims or speak of
techinical aspects etc. I  expect it. if you don't someone else will .