Techtonics Enrichment module

I picked up the EC with the review on the Techtonics module and
after reading it I said to myself, "Thats it?". The only thing the
module is doing is changing the current comming form the temp
sensor for the computer  (from 18.5 to 20.5 or something like that)
when the full throttle switch is activated.  Now from my exp with
electroincs I could whip something like this up in a few hours,
but my question is does it really add 11hp?  I mean could
I goto RatShack and spend $10 on parts and get 11hp?  If
so that would be REAL cool.

Etrik

The Scirocco 16v Site
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik/