Re: NOS (was "dyno day???")

Having playing around with timing on a 1,6l gti i have founded that with alot of
advance it was powerful in low and mid and not so bad at high but it didn't
wanted to rev over 5,5k, retarding the ignintion to stock made it rev to 7k
somewhere. I dropped gaspedal an didn't want to look more on the counter.
You don't have to get pingin at higher rpm if you have to advanced ignition. Is
it reving over 6k without problem if you dont use NOS. Try getting an electronic
retarder when you use NOS.

Roland, Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82