RE: Please assist me!

You're exactly right! (Well, it gets better some of the time, but if I put
my foot in it, it bogs down again.)

Today, I changed the fuel filter, and took off the mass flow sensor,
cleaned it up a bit, sprayed some electrical cleaner all over every ground
that I could see, on the knock sensor, on the battery terminals, and on the
alternator.

So far, so good, but that's exactly what I thought after I changed the
plugs/rotor/cap...

Greg