1st Major Track Test

I leave for Texas World Speedway today and the first major test of my Mk1
ITC Scirocco! I run in Saturday's SCCA Drivers School event and have been
told to expect no less than 3 hrs of track time in the car............FUN!
Installed a new 19-row oil cooler this week in preparation for the extended
period of high revs. With some luck, I'll also be running the Regional
event on Sunday.

I'll post a complete "Drivers School Report" on my homepage when I return.

http:\\web2.airmail.net\hjones1

Harry
ITC Scirocco #61