Re: Fog light mounting

At 10:25 PM 11/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I've seen fog lights on many cars and they're all in different places.
>What would be the most effective place to mount them?  I think the lower
>the better right? So that they would cut under the fog.  Also as far to
>the sides, right? To cover as much area as possible.  I've seen them
>mounted on top of the bumper really close to each other in the centre,
>is there something to it besides looks?
>
>vagabond

        Fogs should be mounted as low as possible for cutting through and
reducing glare back at you.
        The big round ones on people's bumpers are usually pencil beam
lights or narrow beams to throw light as far ahead as possible.
        Two different purposes..

					DOM!
        1997 FCSCC EP CHAMPION------>	1980 VW Scirocco S in EP
					1979 VW Westfalia