Problem solved

well to update you guys
the 16v is now fixed!!!!
well it will be by tomarrow morning...
it turns out that it was the seals on the axles...
so i baught the parts 4 bucks through my friends (i always get wholesale
 i brought it to PEP BOYS (yah i know bad move but i
was
almost out of tranny fluid and my real VW mechanic was full til next week
because he has all his lifts in use.....
So i told them to change it and everyone of them ran like hell!!
NOONE wanted to look at it so i said i would pay even if they could not do
it just becauese i was getting quite
desperate.......................................................................
so they got the clips off and were putting the new seal on but could not
finish duye to them not having the correct piece to put the hub back on
because of the spring..... so tomarrow i get my car back...

P.S THEY DAMAGED MY GROUND EFFECTS ON THE PASSANGERS SIDE!!!!!! I THINK
They put it up on the list with the piece under the fiberglass part so
that was all that was supporting the car!!! if it is damaged i will SUE
them for idiot workes!!

SO i am back to the Cabriolet :)

Jeff
The tired and stressed out driver