Re: Looking for a Scirocco 16V

Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> You'd rather have a Corrado, yet you're mailing address is
> 'Roccolover'?

Whatever, they are both cool cars, and if all this idle bickering
DOESN'T STOP RIGHT NOW, I am gonna sell my three cars and get a corrado,
just so I can, yes maam, I will take my meds now

> Anyway, welcome to the list. No need to wipe your feet at the door,
> there's
> enough grease on the floor by now, so who cares! :-)

  There is also enough blood on the floor from all the petty arguments,
so tread lightly, egos might get bruised.

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v (Gracias for the help on it guys)
88 Golf GTI (pushed to 1 month away by lack of a raise)

http://www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco.htm