Door Handle

As cold weather hits, so do the problems.

My driver's side door handle is inoperative, the little lever on the
inside has finally worn down enough so it won't open the door latch.

I've got a replacement, and have looked at it, and want to know if any of
you can provide tips as to changing the lock/tumbler. It looks like I
should be able to swap them no problem, but also looks like it could end
up a little tricky...

and I don't want to end up without a door handle for a couple of days as
cold as it's getting.  We're already having snow, and it's only Iowa!

~C

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658