Project 914?

Alright, its three in the morning and I just get off work, waiting 12hrs
to read my new EC, hoping for at least one more project scirocco
article. What do I find NOTHING! But they are STILL doing the ugly
little 914....what the hell are they doing to that damn thing! Every
issue its in there, mocking me it seems. And on another note, if i ever
do aquire $130,000 for thier 710hp 911, you can bet your blistins that i
wont be reading EC in the first place. Sorry had to vent.By the way when
is there ever going to be any VW events around Iowa, it depresses me so
that all of you guys get to get together see OTHER sciroccos and all i
see mine (though i love it dearly).

PS while on the east coast recently i saw a red 16V at the
Islip/Macarthur airport, could it have been one yours rides?

shannon
87 16V, Iowa(bum f**k egypt)