Re: Juno (that free email thing) anyone use it?

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Gregory Davis wrote:

> Just wondered if anyone uses Juno for their email.  I had a friend with 5
> Sciroccos try to subscribe to the list but he said Juno wouldn't support
> it.  Any ideas?  Or do we think he just screwed up?

Juno will work for mailing lists, but as a free email provider has (I think)
some limitations on email - the only one I'm sure about is total message
size (if the digest version of the list sends out a really huge digest it'll
get bounced from the Juno subscribers on scirocco-L-digest).

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/