Re: Speakers

> >	Have you ever thought of going with a basstube?  My friend
> >used to have

> A bass tube takes up  cargo space, I will not sacrifice much of mine at
> all, it just isnt worth it to me.  as for the pounding, well thats what I
> dont want.  I just want a little bass to fill in what Im missing.

then a bass tube is what you want. Their seriously small, will tuck
nicely behid the rear seat along one ofthe strut towers, leaving you
with just as much..if not MORE space than box for a 8" woofer would
consume. As far as too much bass, you can ajust your bass output to
suit your desired level with any setup, so don't use the reasoning of
"too much bass" as not going with a particular design.

The best plan to fit your needs, it seems to be, is a free-air 8"
woofer mounted on the hatch cover...can't take up any less trunk
space than the area of the speaker, especially so high up. It won't
be able to output deep, rich bass,but your not looking for a thump.

sound good?(no pun intended :)

Ryan