RE: Speakers

>Glad the topic got raised, as I was about to do so myself.  I'd like to get
>four DIN-compatible 4"x6" spkrs. for the factory-provided holes, but have yet
>to identify anyone currently manufacturing these.  Years ago, I had a pair of

I can tell you that the Pioneer TS4605 coaxials I bought are NOT a drop in
fit - I had to dremel the snot out of their frames to get the OE grills to
fit over them.  Not fun.  I think the plates made by Sony, etc might fit a
little better though...

I'm pretty sure a/d/s makes a 4x6 plate too, if you have a dealer in your
area I'd check them out...

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton