Re: VW owners are being ripped off...

Ya know I agree,  B4 I bought my first VW evryone was telling me how
expensive parts were for them.   What a load,  much to my dads misfortune
as he shelled out $500 for a coil pack for this Celebrity he has.  But if
I go to some local Canadian Tire  ( yuuukkk) they look as if I have
pulled up in a Ultra Exotic car!!!Parts there are twice the price of a
local VW part place .  I dunno, I find my VW to be VERY esay to work on
myself,  and thats what I do

.02
Dave