Re: still learning

Is this an 8v?  based on the swear words it sounds like it.  I just did
my intake and exhaust manifolds and in fact rounded a intake bolt as
well.  Hammer in a torx bit, make sure to hammer good.  Hammering any
such bolt or stud loosens them up often.  And just to piss you off
further, there are 6 bolts, sorry.

Kyle