still learning

I'm almost an adult now, 25, and I figured I'd pretty much learned all
lot of things in the world, that was till I tried to take off my intake
manifold today.  Man, I learned so many new swear words!  Some entirely
new, some just concatenations of others I'd long used before combined
with some very colorful adjectives and nouns(mostly jungle animals).
So, aside from increasing my vocabulary I also managed to strip one of
the allen bolts attaching the intake manifold, I think there's only
four.  There's always  one stubborn one in there to mess up the whole
operation.  What can I do?  I had the thought of some JBweld and an
allen wrench I'm not emotionally attatched to.  Has this happened to
anyone out there?  What do I do?

	shadrach