Re: Roll your own?

>items (I sell them!  =)  )  The DTM exhaust tips are upswept a bit.  I
>am putting one on my Scirocco this week.  Hope you are satisified!

Hey Josh, are you sure that muffler will fit the opening in the 16v rear
apron?  I had a look at the Scorpion that Ron installed on his wife's
Cabrio, and we both got the impression that fitting it to a 'rocco would be
difficult.  Those are big tips...and the way they're upswept would make
them difficult to install unless the muffler is perpendicular to the rear
opening.

Let me know how it goes though...I'd love to put the same muffler on my car!

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton