Parts/swap update.....

Hey guys, the eternal lurker Eric here.....well if any of ya care and want
to see some pics of my 2 roccos into 1 job lemme know...I was thinking
about taking some before-during-after pics of my engine/other goodies swap
from my 79 into my beautiful 80 rocco.....if any of you guys wanna see
them let me know, I have a REALLY cheesy website that I can put them up
on....

That leads to another thought....I'm gonna have quite a few parts left
over from this swap...lemme list a bit....front air dam(no ducts, just
plain), dino steering wheel(fits mk1 and 2 I think), a really nice set  of
blue seats they are the height adjustable ones(fits 1 or 2), non-cat
techtonics exhaust(for your 78 or 79 it is legal), bumpers(US style),
grill(painted yellow at the moment), black dash, black faced 85mph
speedo/tach cluster, lenses all around, bilstein/hor tech suspension,
underdash A/C blower/radiator type thing(?), switches, ect ect ect...if
there is something your looking for let me know! I haven't posted this up
on anything else yet, cuz I want you guys to have the pick.....ohhh I
forgot...I also have a set of 13" hubcaps off a fox...I'll let those go
cheap....

PS...hey mk1 guys...I got something interesting with my "new" 80...have
you guys ever seen a stock fog lamp switch that looks just like the rear
defrogger switch? The little light is orange instead of green...fits in
that third empty slot above the radio.....kinda wierd, never knew fogs
were an option on mk1's...anybody else run into one?

Sorry for the long post!

Eric!
79 Rust Roccet
80 "mellow" yellow mean zendered machine(to be..)