WTB: used Shift Knob

Anyone on this list have an (prefer Momo) aftermarket shift knob
they want to get rid of and upgrade? I need a screw down style knob
as my stock one can no-longer screw down, and I perfer not to spend
the money for a new one for this car.  So I thought I'd check here
first and see if anyone is wanting to go with a different shifter for
thenselves...If not guess I'll just page through EC and find a decent
Momo from someplace.

Ryan