Re: wheel no-no's.

That makes no sense. Heprobably had one bad set of wheels. In Europe many
professional rally teams use Sparco rims during all racing season.

--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com