Re: Exhaust Leak! (Missing CAT)

>At 13:18 5/16/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>Yeah but is it legal to drive without a cat, snow tires and a loaded
>>gun in the middle of the summer?
>>
>>                                      Jay
>>'80 Scirocco 8v
>>
>As long as the tires are in the trunk...
>
>Chuck Kuecker

Actually, snow tires are perfectly legal in Colorado year-round.  A loaded
gun is also perfectly legal provided you own the car, own the gun, and are,
of course, over 21.  As far as Massachusetts is concerned, from my
discussion with Officer Perry, the studded snows are legal in MA provided
they are attached to my Colorado-registered vehicle and I am not living in
MA.

Mannix (drives around with studded snows, no cat, and a hood-mounted
recoiless rifle... for self-defense)