Re: Yucccccccck...

> Aw man, I feel like a traitor now
	<SNIP>
> Anyways, my letter to the editor is in there, praising the merits
> of my old Golf diesel.

Ahhh, heck, don't feel bad!  I've owned about five Beetles, all the way from '71
through '74.  A Beetle was my first car, in fact.  I almost took my prom date to the
prom in one, but her dad made me drive his Lincoln instead...I guess he thought his
little girl was too good for a VW!

There's always gonna be a place in my heart for Beetles; in fact, I'll buy another
as soon as I can.

Carlee

'77 Scirocco
Beckley, West Virginia