Re: Info Request - Timmons VW

At 03:44 PM 5/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a phone #, web site address, e-mail address, or postal
>mail address for Timmons VW, the dealer that advertises in European Car mag
>and sells VW parts via mail order?
>
>Thanks in advance for any information provided.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jack M. Taylor			mailto:jtaylor@nvmusic.com
>NEW VINTAGE Music			http://www.nvmusic.com
>(913) 438-6822

1-800-266-3247, just like in their ad in EC.

I can tell you this much, your wasting your time with Timmons. I have called
them for the last 3 months asking for their advertized "A3 Euro Headlight
switch" for $64.95. Everytime I call, they promise me that the are get
ting them NEXT week. So next week I call, I get the same thing. Now its 3
months later and not only do they still not have them in stock, but now the
price is $69.95. (even tho the add says $64.95.) Ever since a certain
*somebody* left that place, they have gone to shit. They were at one time one
of the best places to get VW parts. They always had stuff, always, and at a
great price too! Now, your lucky to get wiper refills and even then, the dope
that anwsers the 1-800 number will have a hell of a time checking stock on
those items and IF they have them, you'll pay double.
Just trying to save you a headache.

Shawn