CT VW SHOW.. . . ?

Hello everyone . . .long time since I last wrote to the group. . . .Well I'm
just writting to find out if any of you are going to the VW SHOW in Norwalk
CT on sunday june 1st. . . .I would like to meet some scirrocco owners. . .
.and talk face to face about our Roccos. . . . and If any of you would like
to know who this loonie gimpy is or see the Rocco Visit me at RAPID PARTS
PERFORMANCE. . . .yup I'm the new one at rapid. . .and the Red eyesore in the
back lot is mine . . . .
    Later all
       -Danny-