Re: Exhaust Leak!

>If I still get a leak after tighting it max, what can I do?  Will I
>feel more power when the leaks will be fixed?

Probably not.  I took my cat out a while ago, sorta to "save" my cat, sorta
to see if I could feel the power it "robs."  Not much, really - it is
louder, but not a huge increase in power, maybe a little, but nothing to
speak of.  It does breathe better at high rpms, I can spin the engine up to
a higher RPM.  I'm sure it makes more power without it - it sorta has to -
but not much.   I don't know what kind of connector you are using - my tube
is a flanged 2.5" pipe, bolts right in, no leaks.  Don't expect much.....

Mannix