Every one I need your input!

As you may have seen on the list I have unsubscribed to the list under this
screen name. This will be the LAST time you here from me under the Name
MAINElyVW1.
My new screen name is NJScirGTX @ aol.com

Heres the scoop!

In November I moved here to Maine from New Jersey because a friend who had
some cash always wanted to start a VW repair and parts buisness. We worked
together at a shop in New Jersey called VOLKSTECH INC.. This shop was
dedicated to the needs of the VW comunity dealing in stock, custom,
Hi-performance and restoration of Volkswagens only!

I decided to accept my friends offer and move my wife and two girls here to
Maine. Things were going great. My wife got a transfer though here
employeement and I helped create a buisness with my friend. Then in Jan. the
place where my wife was working started to force her out of the company
because she was an outsider! These MAINERs at that place didn't seem to like
her because of her Jersey attitude. She had had to leave. She began to look
for another job but everyone seemed to have the same attitude toward her. She
finally found a Bull Sh-t job at Christy's (7-11 up here) just to get by and
then a job at AMES. However she hates it here in Maine because of the people
and well the rest of the bull to come.

The shop was running smooth until the B-tch came along. See my friend (the so
called  partner) met this girl through my wife from here transfered job.
After 2 weeks they decided they were going to be married. This made my wife
angry because my partner has money and my wife knows this is all this girl is
after. Hes been so blind about it too. My partners GIRLFRIEND who is 33 and
he's 25 was going to be kicked out of her house because she quit her job
because of supposed sexual harassment.
Whos there to save her but my partner who has only known her for two weeks.
Guess who was in the finishing stages of buying a house CASH (70,000)? My
partner! Then guess who moved in? She did!

Then my partner buys her a $3000 rock and shes shoves it in my wifes face!
Now my wifes already fumeing because she thinks this relation ship is wrong
and they know how she feels! My parnter hasn't been around so I've had to run
the buisness all alone. If it wasn't for the friends I met here I don't know
how I could have made it.

So a week when by from the moving into the new house and guess what they did?
The decided instead of getting married on the 12th of July 1997 they were
going to alope and have a vowel renewal on the 12th instead. Now this next
statment really pisses me off. The got married on MY ANNIVER. MAY 4.!!!!!!
Can you beleive it!
Thats also his birth day. Don't you think that was stupid.

Since then shes come in to the shop (MAINELY METRIC) and has been taken stuff
over. I lost control of the Books( Checking,accounting etc) and hwve been
told that I'm here to fix cars! HA HA I helped build this buisness set uo the
vendor accounts, created an ordering system, set up the computer programs etc
etc... He helped money wise, building, lift, equipment (with my suggestions)
etc. My partner has been using buisness money for hisself and her. Ya 95% is
his but what the F-ck.  She even had I nerve to say "I'm the bosses wife!"
I'm a partner too! I have most of the knowledge and tools plus I've done this
for a lot longer. Hey I'm only 25 but I've been working on VW's for 10 years,
 since even before high school. Those tens years are professional too. I even
got ASE certified!!!!!

I've just had it and there is no talking to my Partner and more because it
all gets back  to her and he don't even listen.

My wife wants to go home and she is! When the B-TCH heard about that she said
to my wife "you don't like it here any way so it's probly the best thing to
do". My partner thinks it'll be good for my wife and I to be away for awhile.
He thinks that because he thinks she a trouble maker and my wife and I have
arguments sometimes but who doesn't? So what am I to do? I don't what to be
seperated and then again I don't want to leave my dreams.Well I do have a job
to goto in Jersey (Clarence's VW who has been wanting me to work for him for
awhile) so I guess I'll have to leave my buisness dreams here. I don't think
I'd go back to Volkstech things are screwed up there ( thats another story)
The vol. fire dept that I was at in Jersey would love to have me back as
Assit Engineer. I do miss the clubs.  VW's are as booming in Maine as it is
in Jersey anyway.

Everyone please help I'm I doing the right thing? What should I tell my so
called friend?

Please reply to NJScirGTX @aol.com because this screen name after tonight
will not exist.

Steve Toughill