Vacuum??

after sitting at an idle my Rpms Drop a bit like one hundred rpm . especially
when putting my  clutch in i see no reason why my clutch whould make any
difference it is not in any way connected to my vacuum system. my 77 8v
scirocco has Very few hoses wires etc. every thing was gutted and Restarted
with EVERY thing new accept the body . every nut bolt was entirely replaced
still has a 8v 1.6l motor but was dipped and cleaned honed bored ported all
kinds of Crap i should not have this problem anyone have similar
situations??? my 4th scrocco and none have had this many problems