rear bumper cover

Greetings All,
I am in need a rear bumper cover for my 87-VW-Scirocco. Those of you who
does have one or have an idea about finding one, please reply this message.

Any help will be appreciated.

Gokhan H.Salihoglu
Geneva, New York, USA

Gokhan Hacisalihoglu                             Lab   :315/787-2247
Cornell University                               Home  :315/789-4473
                                                 E-mail:gh26@cornell.edu
http://members.tripod.com/~gokhan13/
(Please visit my new web-site and sign the guest-book!)

"Life has more imagination than you have in your dreams" (indian proverb)