Re: Wester Rally

>As an end point, how bout Mannix land(Boulder, CO)...mountains are killer
>here in the summer...take a little drive on the peak to peak highway...god
>thats a fun road....

P-P is a fun road.  Lefthand canyon, too.  The roads near Horsetooth
Reservoir near Fort Collins are a blast.  Lots of fun roads.  And, if this
sideshow(in the friendliest of terms) is thinking of coming this way, let
me know the month, I'll give insight re: Solo events.  No reason in
travelling thousands of miles if you can't get 3 minutes of 100% seat time!

>PS---The list owner(Kevin) is out here too...all you guys could meet the
>man who makes this possible!!!

Man?  How about freakshow?  I think that's more like it.  For all you
rally-type guys, Kevin can show you (and smoke you) on his favorite dirt
roads.  Scary good at that pendulum thingy turn, not so bad on pavement,
either;).  If nothing else, we could go to Malibu for a rematch;).  Heh, my
crosscountry drive is coming up quick - leaving for Boston on the first of
the month, anyone here going to be at the Devens National Tour in
June(7-8)?  Might stop in and see how Chris T. is doing on his conversion.
We shall see.  OK, gotta go - anyone catch the F1 race today?  That was
cool.  Lotsa horsepower, no grip, hee hee hee, F1 has never been this fun!
I liked it.  What's his face, the 3rd place Ferrari guy put on a good show
before pulling up to the podium - throttle on oversteer while
cheering.....whee.  I'm not sure how comfy I'd be unleashing 750hp on wet
pavement with one hand on the wheel in someone else's car, but he's
oneathem professional racecar drivers, y'know.  Ahhh, the sounds.  Silly
tight roadcourse, too. Except for the tunnel, which was dry and they were
going appropriately fast - it was fun watching them enter the tunnel -
fairly hard right turn in the wet, then straight into the tunnel.  They
were trying to get on the gas as early as possible, you could sometimes see
the rear wheels light up, spray water everywhere, little too early, hook
back up, then they'd try again...zoom.  Cool.

Mannix(he's a great driver, just don't loan Wenzel race tires.....)