Re: WANTED:PASSENGER SIDE DOOR

Sciroco16v@aol.com wrote:

> wondering if anyone has a passenger side door for an 86 scirocco for sale in
> the NYC area. Need one bad!! Please contact me at sciroco16v@aol.com
>   Thanks, Matt

Try Allstate auto wrecking in West Orange New jersey.  Its about 15
minutes from NYC through the Holland tunnel down 280.  I know for a fact
that they have an 83, 84 8V Scirocco thats practically intact.  If that
doesn't work try GI auto salvage in Pine Brook.  I know that they have
two Mk. 2 Scirocco's there.  This place is 25 minutes from the Lincoln
tunnel on Rt.46 from Rt.3.  I was there two weeks ago and I'm almost
positive that both cars had passenger side doors with the trim.  Give
them both a call.  They 'll probably sell the complete door shell with
trim for about $75- $125 dollars.  If you need any further help let me
know.  I'm an auto appraiser and deal with these guys on a daily basis.

Later,
Brian