Re: Wester Rally

ok yes its more than 250 miles to Arizona or Cali. so if this is to Far for
some we can plan something a little closer like Seattle to Northern Cali now
that can be done in one day ive done it. i think it would be Great to Split
this in two days though or even three Friday night meet in marysville for a
BBQ at my uncles house (its big enouph believe me) then early in the morning
getup and goto the coast drive down to  say longbeach or even further down
like somewhere on the oregon coast. camp out for the night the next morning
hit Cali stay the day do a show or ?? just screw around maybe then head back
home?? Add a little Excitement _________<here