Re: Paint Job opinion

In mIami every Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota and Probe has racing stripes and
they don't look all that on a street car. It makes the car look like a
skunk
--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com