Re: local?

Dan Baisley wrote:

> >David Nichols wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello again,
> >> I think I might be addicted to this thing called the web?? I just wanted to
> >> drop a quick note and ask you all how many of you are from calif.?
> >

> Atlanta, GA. I guess I'm a redneck at heart.
>
> Not an owner yet, but looking to buy:
>
> 16 Valve
> less than 100 k miles
> at a reasonable price
> NOT from some sleazy used car dealer.

How far you willing to drive for the car Dan?  There's a black Scirocco
16V for sale here in New Mexico.  I'll be honest, it looks like it's
seen better days but the guy can be talked into unloading it really
CHEAP.  I don't know how many miles it has on it, but if you're
interested, I'll ask.

Drop me a line Cooter!

Steph