Re: Eibachs?

I think Mannix recently mentioned that lowering the car beyond a certain
point makes the handling worse, unless you use super-stiff springs, which
will guarantee a crummy ride.  I think he said that the control arms should
be parallel to the tarmac, not pointing up like a "V".

Don't waste your time - he already said he doesn't care about handling.  Here's
cheap way to do it if you don't care about handling: cut the springs - then
you'd look really cool.  sz