RE: Scirocco 16v

Message text written by Tim Ebling
>Well mine sure does.  From what I've gathered from other list members,
the usual culprit is the passenger side (and occasionally the rear)
motor
mounts going bad.  I plan to have mine replaced as soon as I can afford
it.  Otherwise I fear my car may shake itself to pieces!

Tim
<

The cost is not that high for the mounts. Only the passenger side mount is
hard to put in. You should replace the timming belt and all the other
mounts about every 45,000 mi + - . I put my Scirocco back together after
the shakes stoped and it was not that fun. Now it runs great.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.