Turbo 16v

       Ok guys and gals this roject is really starting to move along. A
clean 86 16v scirocco in platinum pewter has been found and the deal has
been struck.
    Now for the hard part.  Modifiying a Callaway stage twp turbo system
to bolt onto the 16v motor.
   I  have already contacted {via email} eip tuning in maryland about
the set up  They are the guys that just finished that kick-ass vr6
turbo.  It seems they  are keen on custom intake stuff.
  If the 16v turbo wont cme together then I may have a good engine
transmission electronics setup for sale .  but for the time being any
suggestions ???????

          dennis