Re: hall sender/ICM update

OK, some more testing reveiled some interesting stuff.  I have gas
getting up to and through the filter.  However I have next to no gas
getting to the cold start or the injectors.  It just dribbles through
them or out the outlets in the top of the distributor.  Shawn, your fuel
pump thought makes sense if possibly I am not getting enough pressure to
go through the distributor.  Both distributors did the same thing which
kinda makes sense.  However the fact that I got the car to run well with
the old ICM occasionally my changing mixture, timing, and idle doesnt
make sense.

So now Im thinking that maybe the new fuel distributor/air flow plate are
bad as well.  I have tested for fuel out of the injectors with the plate
even all the way up.  I do not have a fuel pressure guage but I hope to
borrow one tonight to check what I am getting from the pump.

So the new and improved questions are as follows
What if anything could cause the fuel distributor to not let gas through?
	could a clogged return line do this?
	what is the sensor/whatever mounted directly behind the airbox
that 			connects to the gas lines? My manual doesnt
even mention the 		thing.  How do I check it?

thanks again and yes I think Im getting somewhere.
Kyle