Re: RC Scirocco Update

Dennis Thomason wrote:
> Hey chris ! count me in.  Maybe we can get prooform to do the mold.
> Or just the vacum forming . they are about the best as far as detail
> goes. Dhams is pretty good to.   the whole set up would be kick ass on
> something like an HPI  RS4.

Dennis,

Allright! That makes 6 of us :)
I already called Protoform and another company called Frewer's (New
Zealand!), they both said they didn't intend on doing a Scirocco body,
saying that there wasn't a demand like there are for Honda's *ack*.
They are a business, and must weigh cost vs. demand...:(

SO

If there is ever going to be an RC Scirocco lexan body, it's going to be
made by Scirocco lovers (like us).  It's not rocket science, but we have
to do our homework first.  WE CAN DO IT!

And oh yeah, we'll be able to make an AWD Scirocco (1/10th scale, of
course!).  A VW SYNCROCCO???? :)))  HA!

CYA,
Chris Gonzalez