Re: RC Scirocco

well design will take a few  hours each side thats about 250.00  total and
machining the mold out of say 7075 aluminum (both sides need to be made)
Solid aprox the solid piece to begin with will be a solid 12 inches by say 20
inchs @ 3.50 a lb  then aporx 3 -4 (maybe more depending ) hour machine time
so thats another say 250.00 dollars each . These Are Extremely low figures
many machine shops wouldnt touch this Great project for under 2000.00 But i
love Sciroccos and want a RC one BADLY. theres other things also  going rate
from other machine shops would be Aprox 75-100 an hour . our normal rate is
55 and go up to 75 depending on the work and Quantity. im doing this on my
own so wont charge anywhere around 55 an hour im just figureing my normal
salary which is aprox 24.00 an hour. i have no idea what the material
(plastic ) would cost( end product) but im  sure its very inexpensive like
10.00 to 15.00 depending on the Quantity id also pitch in money for a higher
Quantity to get the lower price. i figure 200 or  so ??? and well always have
the mold for future use