Re: Miscellaneous spewings

I'd second this motion - personally, I find SCC far more valuable than the
current European Car.  They actually get a bit into the rationale behind
suspensions - not simply "soandso lowered his such and such with Brand X
springs."  I remember an article which was, I believe, dealing with
suspension setup - for the most part, I agreed with it.  I'm no
professional, but I typically don't agree with the magazine's "suspension
tips" drivel.  This article had useful and valuable information.  A novel
concept.  SCC, in my opinion, is far more worthwhile than EC.

Mannix (of course, Grassroots Motorsports blows both away:)