Mk2 Scirocco toy...

There is a MK2 Scirocco toy out there.  I saw it in a German Toy book.
It's made by "Conrad" and is a Scirocco GLI, 1/43 scale #1013.  The same
thing is also marketed under the "Gama" name.  I'll have to buy the book
just to drool over the picture.

I haven't seen it, but have heard it's available in Germany.
Unfortunately a so-called friend wouldn't drive from England to Germany to
get me 1 or 20...  Geesh and to think she calls herself a Sciroco
fanatic....

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)