Hugs and *ahem* kisses

Shawn C. Meze,trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com,Internet writes:
You sound kinda tense, Mike. For one, I dont think anybody is angry with you,

or displeased with anything you have said. On the contrary, you have added to

the list another topic of discussion which, I find quite welcome. Its just
conversation!
<As Mannix would say about here, "Stumilating"!>

Aawww....I was just jerkin' your goalie.  It takes a lot more than words to
offend my sensitivities.  (slam into the side of my 'rocco with a Honda, and
I'm not responsible for any bodily harm I may cause to the driver...  =)

-- Mike